This is a Hong Kong IT application support role for the new global intranet portal. The role is to work with local business entity, Regional and Group IT service providers to perform day-to-day IT application support, maintenance, and enhancement activities on the application.
1. Ensure smooth maintenance work transition from Group/Regional IT of the intranet portal.
2. Provide L1/L2 support to the local business entity and liaise with Technical Center of Excellence (TCOE) on L3 support.
3. Perform administrative work on the portal, including user maintenance, security access/ housekeeping of the contents, document repository creation etc
4. Support any Group-level hotfix and enhancement testing/health check
5. Attend monthly ONE service committee as local support owners
6. Contribute to the TCOE new assets / features of the portal
7. Ensure application availability and healthiness
· University degree in Computer Science or related fields.
· Minimum 3 years experiences of IT application support /development, preferably in insurance & financial services field.
· Good knowledge on IBM WebSphere Portal, Web Content Management, IBM Quickr/Connection, Omnifind or SaleForce is an advantage
· Experience in supporting company web portal
· Good programming knowledge in Java/ .NET
· Excellent verbal and written English communication
· Experience of supporting and maintaining IT applications on multiple platforms, including Cloud, Digital and Windows
· Experience of managing and coordinating multiple teams, onshore and offshore, internal and external vendors to deliver support and maintenance services
· Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills.
· Strong communication and inter-personal skills.
· Positive attitude, self- motivated, adaptive to changes