Our client is looking for an Operational Officer to join their team for 12 months. The ideal candidate will have 1 - 2 years of experience in an operational environment within financial services.
Our client is one of Hong Kong's largest banks with more than 80 years of history. Its main services include private banking, retail banking, investment services and wealth management. The bank provides a massive network of more than 200 service outlets in Hong Kong and has established its network in most major cities in mainland China.
* Support supervisor to perform daily operations and control
* Responsible for internal and external customer's enquiries
* Handle data and prepare documents such as letter, memorandum and report
* Support projects, process improvement and migration projects
* Assist all issues with operational effectiveness in a timely and appropriate manner
* Secondary education or above with 1-2 years working experience in an operations environment preferred
* Good interpersonal skills with strong service and operation orientation
* Ability to communicate effectively, embrace changes and overcome challenges
* Good knowledge of MS office applications
* Proficiency in both English and Cantonese, fluency in Putonghua will be an advantage
* Working days and time: Mon - Fri, 0900 - 1800
* Work location: MongKok
* Great work-life balance
* Excellent working environment
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kira Tang on +852 2258 3538.