A world-class maritime services company is now looking for a Learning & Development Supervisor to manage top-down level of L&D cycle and fully utilize e-learning system. Candidates with prior e-learning experience and outstanding language skills are preferred.
Our client is a global maritime services company with multiple offices across APAC and European regions. They are strong in advising marine-related solutions by adopting latest technology, handling asset management, crews and procurement etc.
- Work closely with the team to manage the full learning & development cycle
- Be the key contact for e-learning platform; manage course enrolment, contents, staff learning progress and courses effectiveness etc.
- Organize online seminars and live webinars
- Design and execute training workshops by liaising with external service providers
- Prepare training materials including related documents, videos and PowerPoints
- Consolidate post-training data and conduct related analysis to enhance the existing programmes
- Communicate with business units and employees to identify the right training needs and supply with effective and regular workshops
- Bachelor's degree holder in Human Resources Management or other related disciplines
- 5-8 years' L&D experience in sizeable corporations, with solid experience in managing e-learning
- High proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to think out of the box, be well-organized, flexible, with strong time management
- Proficient in PC knowledge and graphic editing, as well as Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- 5-day work
- Medical insurance
- Track record bonus
- Friendly and stable working environment
- Rare opportunity to support global all-level L&D
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Ivonka Fung on +852 3602 2481.