Provide full spectrum of administrative support to Leasing Team and leasing matters for Hong Kong commercial properties.
- Handle leasing administration, including tenancy agreement and correspondence.
- Maintain the leasing database system for a full picture of the company overview to facilitate future strategies.
- Conduct analysis of identified sites taking into account of geographic, area demographics and sales potential to support the opening of new stores
- Assist in feasibility report study for new /renewal lease cases and co-ordinate with the project department.
- Prepare and update regular and weekly reports, operating brands profile and co-ordinate premises takeover/handover for fitting-out and renovation management.
- Conduct market research/intelligence in the F&B arena.
- Assist in other ad-hoc assignments assigned.
- High Diploma or higher qualification, preferable in Surveying, Real Estate, Property/Facility Management, Business or related discipline
- Good numerical sense and able to work under pressure
- Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
- Presentable with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Attentive to details
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Leasing Officer.
Job location: San Po Kong
Competitive remuneration package and benefits as below:
Five-day work week
Medical & dental allowance
In-service training course
5 days paternity leave