Reporting to the Assistant Leasing Manager, the Leasing Administrator provides close support for our leasing team members in order to achieve company targets and objectives.
• Create leases and extensions by inputting information supplied by Guests; verify them for accuracy;
• Prepare Leasing related reports for weekly meeting with Management;
• Handle guest enquiries from email and phone if other Leasing team members are unavailable;
• Progression to more front-line roles is available based on performance and interest.
• Bachelor’s degree required;
• Detail-oriented with good time management skills;
• Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Putonghua);
• Interest in the Serviced Apartment industry preferred;
• Customer Service Mentality: Ability to provide guests with good customer experience;
• Tech-friendly: Ability to adapt to new technology such as Salesforce. A competence on Microsoft Excel preferred.
We offer attractive remuneration package including medical insurance coverage, excellent career development opportunities and others benefit package to the right candidate. Interested parties please email your resume in MS Word/PDF format with current and expected salary.
All information received will be kept in strictly confidential and only for employment related purposes.
|Job ref no.||CT3115276-01#0229|
VCC Land Limited
In the customer service industry, people matter.
That’s why at V Group, we’re always looking for exceptional people—people who will challenge us and make our teams stronger. We look for people who are passionate about what they do and who go the extra mile to get the job done—and done well.
V Group is a real estate investment, development and management group established in 1994. Since 2005, it has specialized in developing and operating a dynamic range of serviced apartments and residences under the “V Serviced Apartments" and “V Residences" brand.
Today V Group is one of Hong Kong’s largest owner-developer-operators of close to 400 serviced apartment and residence units, including 132 units at V Causeway Bay at 9 Yee Wo Street; 20 designer one and two bedroom apartments at V Causeway Bay² at 25 Tung Lo Wan Road; 25 studios at V Wanchai at 180 Jaffe Road; 33 one and two bedroom apartments at V Happy Valley at 68 Sing Woo Road; 59 studio apartments at the Lodge at 535 Canton Road, West Kowloon; and most recently 112 residences at the group’s first fully-fledged residence Castle One by V at One Castle Road.
V Group actively seeks out opportunities to acquire, develop, operate and manage with the highest standards, quality residences and serviced apartments across the region.