- Industry: Property / Management / Consulting
Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Interested parties please submit your CV with current and expected salary by clicking Apply Now
A well-known local client is currently seeking a high calibre candidate for the following position:
- Handle tenancy related documents
- Collect and analyze data, prepare reports
- Liaise with internal and external parties for tenancy management
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
- Diploma or above
- 1-2 years' relevant working experience in handling tenancy agreement
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
Fresh graduate will also be considered
A competitive salary package, bonus program and excellent career growth opportunities will be offered to the right candidate.
For more information, please visit our website at www.amacjob.com
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3116513-01#0581|