LEASING OFFICER (5 days week)
- Liaise with tenants for lettings/renewals
- Liaise with property agencies and collect market intelligence
- Attend the handover and taker of premises
- Prepare leasing related documents
- Conduct marketing research and advise on retail trend
- Assist manage all digital marketing platform (Including social media like Facebook, Instagram, online & offline media etc.)
- Write and optimize marketing and editorial content for the website and social media accounts
- High Diploma or equivalent in Business Studies preferable;
- At least 2 years or above working experience in shops / retail / residential / commercial or leasing which gained from property developers or property agencies preferable.
- Experience in marketing field preferable;
- Fluent in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing;
- Knowledge in Adobe Photoshop would be an advantage;
- Team Player with strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proactive, responsible and able to work independently;
- Outdoor work is necessary;
- Immediately available preferable;
We offer attractive salary, fringe benefits including group medical system for the successful candidates.
Interested parties please send your full resume stating your current and expected salary to our email via Apply Now.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3124638-01#3401|