The appointee will:
1. Assist in the course planning and development as well as undertake course coordination, clinical assessments and mentoring, and classroom teaching in related disciplines; and
2. Participate in scholarly activities and School/University activities.
Applicants should possess:
1. A higher degree in Nursing or a related discipline;
2. A license issued by the Nursing Council of Hong Kong to practise as a Registered Nurse;
3. Preferably relevant teaching/professional experience in the areas of Adult and Child Nursing, Mental Health Nursing or other Clinical Nursing Specialties; and
4. Good command of English and Chinese.
Pay & Benefits Package
Successful candidate will be appointed on a full-time contract. Competitive pay and benefits package including annual leave, medical & dental benefits, life insurance coverage, gratuity, discretionary incentive as well as learning & development opportunities will be provided.
Application should be made online through the University’s eRecruitment System.
Deadline: 26 December 2018
(Applicants who have responded to the previous advertisement posted in October 2018 need not re-apply.)
|Job ref no.||18001S4 (CT3117935-01#0054)|
Established by the Hong Kong Government in 1989, OUHK today has developed into a young, dynamic, full-fledged university. We began offering full-time face-to-face programmes since 2001 and currently have about 10,000 full-time and 9,500 part-time students in the five Schools at the OUHK with about 220 programmes of studies. In addition, there are about 2,000 full-time/part-time students studying in LiPACE.
The University strives to be a leader in providing open and flexible education to all, and to excel as a provider of higher education. Our full-time face-to-face programmes for qualified secondary school leavers are on par with other established universities across Hong Kong, and we are committed to advancing learning, knowledge, and research that meet students’ learning aspirations and society’s talent needs, focusing on practical and professional programmes. As a multi-mode university, we use innovative teaching and the latest education technology to offer world class education, guided by our core values of fairness, integrity, perseverance, and innovation.
The School of Nursing and Health Studies offers a number of programmes in Nursing and Health Studies at Diploma, Higher Diploma, Bachelor and Master levels.
We are now inviting applications for the following post in the School of Nursing and Health Studies: