Major Duties and Responsibilities
The appointee shall mainly be responsible for the following:
• providing assistance in the course planning and development;
• undertaking course coordination, clinical assessments and mentoring, and classroom teaching in related disciplines; and
• participating in scholarly activities and School/University activities.
Applicants are expected to possess the following qualifications, experience and attributes:
• a higher degree in Nursing or a related discipline;
• a license issued by the Nursing Council of Hong Kong to practice as a Registered Nurse;
• preferably with relevant teaching/professional experience in the areas of Adult and Child Nursing, Mental Health Nursing or other Clinical Nursing Specialties; and
• a good command of English and Chinese.
Competitive compensation package including basic salary, end-of-contract gratuity and discretionary incentive (if any) will be provided to the right candidate. Fringe benefits such as generous annual leave, staff development leave, staff learning and development sponsorship, medical & dental benefits and life insurance coverage will also be provided.
Application should be made online through the University’s eRecruitment System.
(Applicants who have responded to the previous advertisement need not re-apply.)
Deadline: 5 December 2019
|Job ref no.||19001S3 (CT3122436-01#0138)|
Established by the Hong Kong Government in 1989, OUHK today has developed into a young, dynamic, full-fledged university. We began offering full-time face-to-face programmes since 2001 and currently have about 10,000 full-time and 9,000 part-time students in the five Schools at the OUHK with about 220 programmes of studies. In addition, there are about 2,000 full-time/part-time students studying in LiPACE.
The University strives to be a leader in providing open and flexible education to all, and to excel as a provider of higher education. Our full-time face-to-face programmes for qualified secondary school leavers are on par with other established universities across Hong Kong, and we are committed to advancing learning, knowledge, and research that meet students’ learning aspirations and society’s talent needs, focusing on practical and professional programmes. As a multi-mode university, we use innovative teaching and the latest education technology to offer world class education, guided by our core values of fairness, integrity, perseverance, and innovation.
We are now inviting application(s) for the following post in the School of Nursing and Health Studies: