Our client is a leading Chinese asset management firm with offices in Hong Kong & Shenzhen. Their compliance team is expanding and looking for candidates with solid compliance experience to join them.
- Handle day-to-day legal and compliance duties arising from the company’s daily operations;
- Liaise with regulators/authorities such as SFC and handle their correspondences;
- Prepare and review legal documents prepared/received by the company;
- Prepare fund documentations and service provider agreements for the company;
- Compile, review and update the policies and manual in compliance with the regulations and guidelines of the SFO;
- Monitor changes in regulatory and compliance requirements in relevant jurisdictions;
- Perform ad hoc duties as assigned
- Degree holder in Laws or related disciplines;
- Minimum of 5 years’ compliance experience in financial institutions, preferably in asset management and securities industry;
- Good knowledge in listing rules, SFC regulations, other relevant regulatory rules and regulations;
- Good knowledge in existing rules and regulations of Type 1, 4 & 9;
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills with an appetite to work within a multicultural group organization;
- Strong command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin);
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
Interested candidates are invited to email your detailed resume and expected salary by clicking Apply Now.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3116128-01#4737|
Our talent acquisition business specialise in the Banking & Finance sector in Hong Kong. We draw upon our unrivalled network and vast candidate pool to obtain highly sought after mandates and place the best talent in this sector. We work with many Chinese and International banks and financial institutions, covering Private Banking, Investment Banking, Corporate Banking, Asset Management, Hedge Funds, Private Equity and Sales & Trading.
Elysian’s client base includes over 100 investment banks, asset management firms, private equity firms and private wealth management companies.
Our pool of candidates contains over 30,000 investment bankers, fund house, private equity and legal professionals.
Elysian has already successfully placed over 100 candidates.