- Portfolio Compliance monitoring using Bloomberg, including coding of investment restrictions, pre-trade and post trade monitoring
- Trade surveillance and Disclosure of Interests monitoring and reporting
- Monitoring and conducting annual testing of SEC Registered Investment Adviser duties
- Provide technical and regulatory expertise on compliance issues and ensure compliance with all mandatory reporting and communications
- Work on ad-hoc compliance, new project and legal related projects
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in the compliance or regulatory profession. Experience in asset management investment compliance function will be an asset;
- Knowledge in Bloomberg AIM, Charles River or equivalent;
- Good work ethic;
- Bachelor’s degree in finance/ business administration related disciplines;
- Knowledge in the US compliance is advantageous;
- Fluent in both written and spoken Chinese and English; and
- Good team player and good communication skills
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3119080-01#6789|
ICBC Credit Suisse Asset Management (International) is the wholly-owned subsidiary and international unit of ICBC Credit Suisse Asset Management, which is the asset management joint venture between the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC) and Credit Suisse, established in 2005. It is the leading China manager with over 500 people, including around 150 investment professionals focusing on China and RMB-based investment solutions, serving over 12 million institutional and retail clients.