Core functions of the role
- Provide legal and compliance support among corporate investments and operations
- Create and maintain funds document database
- Work closely with service providers / compliance consultants to support SFC licensing and related matters
- Prepare initial drafts of corporate legal documents
Key elements to be successful
- 5 - 8 years of experience in asset managers, financial institutions or offshore law firms
- Excellent knowledge about asset management operations
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
Interested candidates please send full resume with expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated in strict confidence.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.