- Assist in providing legal advice on all aspects and phases of corporate and legal transactions
- Assist in conducting legal research in commercial matters focusing on manufacturing, marketing and e-commerce
- Support on drafting, reviewing, and translating legal documents/correspondences
- Training support on legal and compliance
- Provide assistance in legal risks control and monitoring
- Diploma or above
- 1 years' related experience in the related field is an advantage
- Detail minded, aggressive, self-motivated, independent with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of both written and spoken in English and Mandarin
- Good computer knowledge (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing)
- Outstanding organizational, interpersonal, and administrative skills
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to multi-task
We offer attractive benefit package including
- 5.0 working days
- Bank Holidays & Company Holidays
- Double Pay
- Discretionary Bonus
- Medical coverage (Hospitalization, Out-Patient & Dental)
- Group Life & Accidental Insurance
- Annual Body Check
Interested parties please apply with full CV (in word format) quoting following information,
(1) Expected salary
(2) Last salary
to the attention of Personnel at 28/F, MG Tower, 133 Hoi Bun Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or e-mail to us.
For more recruitment information, you may visit our website.
Career | Bandai Namco Asia
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.