- Provide support to Legal Team to execute and prepare legal correspondence and necessary documents
- Conduct legal translation or research
- Prepare, revise, edit and format legal documents and related agreement
- Manage documents in filling system and record keeping
- Provide assistance to Legal Manager on any ad hoc legal & compliance-related matters assigned
- University graduate in LLB or relevant subjects
- Experience in the related field for at least 1 year
- Good computer knowledge (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing)
- Outstanding organizational, interpersonal, and administrative skills
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to multi-task
- Good command of both written and spoken in English and Mandarin
We offer attractive benefit package including
- 5.0 working days
- Bank Holidays & Company Holidays
- Double Pay
- Discretionary Bonus
- Medical coverage (Hospitalization, Out-Patient & Dental)
- Group Life & Accidental Insurance
- Annual Body Check
Interested parties please apply with full CV (in word format) quoting following information,
(1) Expected salary
(2) Last salary
to the attention of Personnel at 28/F, MG Tower, 133 Hoi Bun Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or e-mail to us.
For more recruitment information, you may visit our website.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.