- University Graduate or equivalent in Legal related disciplines; Fresh graduates will also be considered
- Good telephone manner and interpersonal communication skills
- Fluent in English and Cantonese; good command of spoken Mandarin is preferred
- Proficiency in use of MS Office; Typing of Chinese and English
- Responsible, good initiative, self-organized, willing to learn and work under pressure
- Willing to work over-time
- To assist Lawyer in handling Litigation/ Divorce/ Probate/ Conveyancing or Commercial matters
- Able to work collaboratively as a member of a Team
- Assist in preparation, filing and recording of legal documents, including but not limited to file correspondence from clients and opposing firms
- Provide administrative and clerical support
- Assist in liaison with all relevant parties
Interested parties please apply with full C.V. stating the current and expected salaries email by clicking "Apply Now" for interview. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.