1. To assist in supervising the Corporate Management Division.
2. To act as the person in charge for reviewing the family trust structures and liaising with the trustee for Trustee for trust operations to maintain good governance.
3. To provide legal and corporate services to the Group companies and support other Divisions in reviewing various contracts to protect the companies' interests.
4. To update corporate management and family trust requirements/regulations as well as the relevant legal cases in order to ensure proper policies and procedures are set by the company.
5. To assist in the legal work in relation to shipping and non-shipping transactions and investments.
6. To review and enhance the company secretarial and legal functions.
7. To assist in the finalization of various contracts with outside parties; also to provide corporate documents required for the effective fulfillment of such contracts.
8. To consult lawyers and other experts as necessary for the performance of the duties.
9. To review and update the Manuals for the Division to achieve good governance and to protect Company's interest.
10. To perform additional duties to meet both the Company & Division's needs as desired.
- Tertiary education with Law or Legal Studies
- Fully qualified lawyer with 5-7 years' experience in Law Firms or as in-house legal counsel;
- Experience in corporate and trust law and family trust operations is strongly preferable.
- Good PC knowledge in MS Office & other PC applications.
- Excellent command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Attention to details and sensitive to confidential information.
An ideal candidate should be Mature, Reliable, Proactive with good communication & interpersonal skills.
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3118200-01#6430|
“TCC is a private Hong Kong-based multi-national ship owner that owns and manages a fleet of tankers and large bulk carriers. While TCC has been established for over 100 years, we have never strayed from the core values and principles that reflect uncompromising standards of quality management and treating all our colleagues with care, honour and respect."
To support our continued growth we are currently looking for a dynamic candidate to fill the following position: