Within the global Group Dispute Resolution set-up, provide legal advice and support on local and cross-border litigation, arbitration and contentious regulatory matters for all businesses within the BNP Paribas Group across the Asia-Pacific region.
Technical and Behavioral Competencies required
1. Knowledge of the litigation, arbitration and regulatory landscape, and awareness of current developments in the same
2. Financial services experience, including an awareness of complex financial products
3. Contentious insolvency or debt recovery experience would be an advantage
4. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and the ability to approach issues critically and commercially
5. Independence, ability to manage own workload and to drive matters forward proactively
6. Team player with the ability to adapt to, interact and coordinate efficiently with colleagues and other stakeholders in a multicultural / multijurisdictional environment
7. Excellent command of written and spoken English, including the ability to: (i) communicate effectively with legal and non-legal professionals; and (ii) draft correspondence and provide advice with the highest degree of precision and fluency
8. Fluent in written and spoken Chinese (Mandarin and/or Cantonese)
Specific Qualifications Required
Qualification as a lawyer in a common law jurisdiction with relevant commercial dispute resolution and/or contentious regulatory experience, with PQE of 3+ year
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3120081-01#1852|