· Assisted in running transactions for subsidiaries
· Draft, review, negotiate and comment on various legal documents, and provide professional legal advices and support for business
· Solid legal document drafting skills with clear logic to undertake daily legal support for business
· Conduct due diligence and researches for legal related issues
· Carry out routine legal work, such as reviewing, updating and managing internal policies
· Manage legal risks generally, including liaison with counterparties, external counsels and other professional parties
· Other ad-hoc legal related duties and assignments as required
· LLB or JD in Hong Kong
· Trained at a leading law firm with at least 2 years PQE in Hong Kong
· Experience in financial institutions or SFC licensed corporations will be an advantage
· Experience relating to OTC derivatives will be a plus
· Self-motivated and pro-active team player with strong problem solving skills and excellent interpersonal skills
· Efficient and able to prioritise workload, multi-task and work under time pressure
· Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Our talent acquisition business specialise in the Banking & Finance sector in Hong Kong. We draw upon our unrivalled network and vast candidate pool to obtain highly sought after mandates and place the best talent in this sector. We work with many Chinese and International banks and financial institutions, covering Private Banking, Investment Banking, Corporate Banking, Asset Management, Hedge Funds, Private Equity and Sales & Trading.
Elysian’s client base includes over 100 investment banks, asset management firms, private equity firms and private wealth management companies.
Our pool of candidates contains over 30 , 000 investment bankers, fund house, private equity and legal professionals.
Elysian has already successfully placed over 100 candidates.