Legal Manager / Assistant Legal Manager
Job Duties :
- Provide legal support in handling leasing and tenancy-related matters including drafting and reviewing of leases, tenancy agreements and other legal documents
- Work closely with and provide advice to the Leasing & Property, Building Management and other Departments on a wide variety of issues pertaining to contracts, leasing, building management and other legal matters
- Handle litigation cases, conveyancing transactions, share acquisitions and other legal affairs or matters
- Liaise and collaborate with external lawyers, government bodies and regulatory authorities as and when required
- Monitor the company policies that will impact the business operations and advise on implementing necessary compliance programme
- Participate in ad hoc duties and projects as assigned by Management
Qualifications & Experience :
- Degree in Law
- 3-5 years of relevant experience preferably in private sector or as in-house legal counsel/legal executive
- Experience in real estate transactions, tenancy disputes and litigation is an advantage
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong commercial acumen and analytical ability, detail-oriented, well-organized and self-motivated with a strong sense of responsibility
- Be able to work independently upon own initiative, accomplish tasks under tight schedules and be able to work under pressure
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese is essential
We offer attractive remuneration packages and bonuses to the right person. Interested parties please apply with detailed resume, salary expected and telephone number to us.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants who are not contacted within 4 weeks should consider their application unsuccessful and will be filed for opportunities in the future.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.