Responsibilities (Assist Legal Manager to):
• Review contracts and other legal documents for the Company and its overseas subsidiaries as needed;
• Conduct legal research on laws, policies and risk analysis of Hong Kong SAR and overseas countries;
• Support the operations of some Company’s overseas subsidiaries from legal perspective on a regular basis; and
• Perform other duties as may be assigned from time to time
• Degree or above in Law or relevant disciplines.
• At least 2 years legal related working experience. Candidates with less experience might be considerer as legal assistant.
• Good computer knowledge in using MS Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
• Good command in English and Mandarin.
• Well-organized, analytical, self-motivated with good interpersonal skills.
• Willing to make oversea travel.
• Immediate available is a definite advantage.
Interested parties please send your resume with current and expected salary by clicking Apply Now.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3115413-01#1800|
We are a listed company with over 40 subsidiaries overseas specializing in providing overseas telecommunication operators, equipment vendors and other overseas customers with top-quality one-stop services, including Telecommunications Infrastructure Services, Business Process Outsourcing and Applications and Content Outsourcing Service. We are now expanding and requiring high calibre person to join our company.