- Drafting and reviewing commercial contracts, including licence / distribution agreements
- Managing a global intellectual property portfolio
- Working on markets compliance, international business and taxation
- Assisting with copywriting
- Handling of other legal-related responsibilities and ad-hoc assignments
- Excellent command of written and spoken English;
- Law degree holder;
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated;
- Preferably with some years of legal work experience
Attractive remuneration and staff benefits will be awarded to the appropriate candidate. Interested parties please apply in full details with your qualifications and working experience, current and expected salary by clicking Apply Now.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114389-01#6994|
PONY was founded in 1972 on Madison Avenue, New York as the original sneakers designed for real people. Over the years, PONY has collaborated with international designers, artists and creative individuals to produce unique collections of sneakers. Its distinctive chevron continues to point forward and through continued dedication to its original ethos, PONY seeks to be recognized as a respected, accessible and credible sneaker and lifestyle brand.
PONY is now inviting high calibre candidate to join the team :