• Review and prepare all kinds of legal documents for the Company and its overseas subsidiaries as needed.
• Provide legal support to the Company’s overseas subsidiaries throughout the whole project bidding process.
• Support the legal function in drafting and negotiations of commercial contracts for overseas projects.
• Support corporate compliance requirements from legal aspects for the Company and its overseas subsidiaries.
• Conduct legal research on laws, policies and risk analysis of Hong Kong SAR and overseas countries.
• Support the operations of some Company’s overseas subsidiaries from legal perspective on a regular basis.
• Travelling abroad from time to time to perform duties may be required.
• Bachelor’s degree in Laws from a recognized law school.
• At least 3 years legal related working experience.
• Good computer knowledge in using MS Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
• Good command in English and Mandarin.
• Well-organized, analytical, self-motivated with good interpersonal skills.
• Immediate available is a definite advantage.
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3118690-01#6419|
|Require to Travel||
We are a listed company with over 40 subsidiaries overseas specializing in providing overseas telecommunication operators, equipment vendors and other overseas customers with top-quality one-stop services, including Telecommunications Infrastructure Services, Business Process Outsourcing and Applications and Content Outsourcing Service. We are now expanding and requiring high calibre person to join our company.