Hong Kong subsidiary of a major state-owned enterprise group that is listed in both Hong Kong and China. The HK office is a new office; function as the platform of the Group for overseas investment, financing, capital operation and fund management of the Group. Our operations in Hong Kong include overseas assets and financial investment, trade finance, asset management and treasury centers. We are looking for a DIRECTOR OF RISK CONTROL & COMPLIANCE – with details as follows :
- Bachelor degree or above in legal, risk management, finance, investment, economics or related disciplines
- Over 7 years experience in compliance and risk control experience in the financial, securities, investment or asset management
- Familiar with Hong Kong laws and regulations, including codes and guidelines of the Securities Regulatory Commission and the Hong Kong Stock Exchange;
- Experience in legal firms is highly prefer
- Strong sense of risk, rigorous work principles, ability to identify and judge risks, and ability to respond to and deal with all kinds of risk
- Strong organizational management, communication and coordination skills and teamwork spirit. Good professional ethics, responsibility, dedication;
- Fluent in Mandarin and English and good writing skills;
- Report to the CEO
- Establish a risk control and compliance management system, procedures and guidelines to control risks and compliance issues, and coordinate with various business departments to implement risk and compliance management systems and processes;
- Conduct compliance audits on company decisions and major business activities, supervise and inspect the legal compliance status of the company and internal risk control.
- Implement compliance risk monitoring, identify and evaluate relevant business risks, issue risk control compliance comment, and ensure the compliance of each business;
- Coordinate the compliance risk work of various business departments, identify and evaluate compliance risks, and provide risk warning and solutions
- Based on different investment business types, collect, collate, verify, analyze or verify on-site the risk information, and take charge of risk monitoring and measures tracking;
- Responsible for the establishment of the risk control compliance team and working closely with the internal and external lawyers to draft and review the agreements, contracts and related documents;
- Less experienced candidates will be considered for the post of Senior Manager of Risk Control & Compliance
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.