My client is looking for an IP-specialised legal secretary to assist this transition period within a fast-paced team. They are looking for a candidate with maturity and who can be a team player.
My client is an international law firm that is forward leading with innovation and drives their business to expand steadily. They have over 20 offices internationally and a strong team of Partners.
- Assist to provide full spectrum of administrative and secretarial support to lawyers
- Provide support in preparation, edit, format, and proofread correspondence and documents
- Work as a contact person and coordinate with billing arrangement in a timely basis
- Maintain and management filing system and handle expense claims
- Open matters and maintain client information accurately in the database
- Any other ad hoc assignments as assigned
- At least 3- 5 years of legal secretary experience from the legal industry, ideally international law firms
- Excellent spoken and written English and Chinese. Chinese typing skills is a plus
- Proficiency in MS applications including Outlook, Words, and Excel
- Proactive, well-organised, mature-minded with good problem-solving and communication skills
- Mon - Fri, 9:30am - 5:30pm
- International law firm
- Transitional contract to 2022
- Competitive package
- Quick interview rounds
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Joyce Kwong on +852 2258 3547.