1. The customer service officer is responsible for the recruitment of Indonesia domestic helpers as well as assisting them..
2. The customer service officer is also responsible for inputting helper's (Indonesia) bio-data in our computer system.
3. Handling phone calls from the Indonesia Helpers in local or overseas.
4. To take charge of Facebook Indonesia Section page.
5.Checking/updating both local and overseas bio-data.
1. Average Monthly Package of in the range of HKD15k - HKD19k per month
2. Full in-house training program
3. Medical Benefits, MPF, Maternity Leave, Compassionate Leave
4. Career prospect to managerial level.
5. Staff Discount
Applicants are also welcome to visit us at www.hlc.com.hk for more information.
If you are interested in joining a dynamic and winning team, please forward your resume with a covering letter and a passport size photograph to: [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
"Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only."
We are equal opportunity employer.
|Job ref no.||004 (CT3113759-01#0027)|
|Require to Travel||
H L&C Employment Agency Ltd.
HL&C Employment Agency Ltd. is one of the largest employment agencies for the deployment of Indonesian and Filipono domestic helpers for local employers in Hong Kong. Our company has more than 27 years of history and is actively serving over 30,000 local employers in Hong Kong.
With the rising demand for foreign domestic helpers, we would like to invite candidates to join us for the positions of Customer Service Officer at our at our Central office. Candidates, with either extensive sales or employment agency experiences, are encouraged to submit their resume to our office.