The school is seeking for the roles of both Full Time and Part Time Lifeguard who will work for term time from mid August to end June each year. Both positions will start on 1 September 2018. Part Time Lifeguard will work Monday to Friday 7:00am to 10:00am. The part time hourly rate is HK$91.
• To observe the pool users at all times. Ensure that all users of the swimming pool are safe and well supervised, and the pool environment is clean and safe to use at all times.
• To monitor and maintain good water quality at all times, for example, by measuring PH of the pool water every day. Enforce the pool rules concerning safety and hygiene.
• To ensure all equipment are kept tidily and keep the surrounding area cleaned and swept when the pool is not in use.
• To assist the booking and checking of bookings for PE lessons off-site when required.
• To assist with ordering of equipment related to the pool and to look after the existing facilities and equipment.
• To assist in following up with contractor’s work carried out in the pool.
• To perform other duties and assumes accountabilities as apparent or as delegated, including mutually agreed upon.
• Possesses a current Pool Lifeguard Award qualification.
• Preferably possess a valid First Aid, CPR and AED Certificate.
• 1 year experience in water quality maintenance.
• Good communication skills in Cantonese; basic level of spoken English.
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or already possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
Closing Date: 24 Jun 2018
For enquiries, please contact Joyce Wong at [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ].
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Job ref no.||CT3116244-01#0014|