- Enforce the safety use of swimming pools, diving boards, sundeck and all pools facilities
- Responsible for the cleanliness and smooth operation of all related areas.
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experience preferably in hotel/club industry
- Holder of Pool Lifeguard Award
- Good command of spoken English
- Monthly salary: $16,000+
- Special summer allowance of $2,000 per month and New Joiner's bonus up to $6,000 will be offered to the right candidate.
The Club offers attractive remuneration package to successful candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with expected salary and date of availability to Ladies Recreation Club, 10 Old Peak Road, Mid-Levels, Hong Kong or by fax: 2522 0814 or by email to [our mailbox through CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
All information provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3119444-01#0049|
|Require to Travel||
The Ladies Recreation Club (LRC) is one of Hong Kong’s most sought after family-oriented sports and recreations clubs. Founded in 1883, it occupies a prime location in the Mid-Levels area of Hong Kong. While the LRC is well known for tennis and swimming, the Club has a wide range of other recreational and sporting activities as well as a spa. In addition, the LRC has extensive food and beverage facilities including a dining room, a family clubhouse restaurant, a sports bar, a cocktail lounge, a modern bistro, banquet hall and a gourmet shop etc.