From last-minute restaurant reservations and bespoke travel itineraries, opera and theatre tickets, to international property searches and accessing private schools and tutoring – Quintessentially is the preferred service chosen by those who are keen to enjoy the very best life has to offer.
“Our mission is to go above and beyond our members’ expectations. We are committed to the notion that quality matters and will never stop striving for perfection.”
Are you ready to join us?
IF YOU ARE…
KEY FOCUS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Passionate about Customer Services, embrace good service excellence, and knowledgeable within Luxury Market and Lifestyle Management segments
- A self-starter - driven to deliver bespoke services in a timely and professional manner; showing good empathy at all times
- Aspired to serve and manage affluent, high-net worth individuals
- Eager to develop and grow a long-term career with a very dynamic and unique business platform, working with seasoned industry experts
WE ARE LOOKING FOR TALENTS WITH
- Intensive & extensive phone and email-based correspondence in accordance with the company standard
- Reactively handling all incoming luxury lifestyle requests from members and provide creative options in a timely manner
- Proactively engage Members by delivering service excellence and understanding the need for excellent client empathy, optimizing members' overall experience
- Building trusted relationships and strong rapport with international high profile clients
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in any of the following sectors: Executive/VIP support, Guest Relations, Lifestyle, Account Management, Luxury Travel & Leisure
- Excellent written & oral communication in Cantonese, Putonghua and English is a MUST. Other Asian or foreign languages – Advantageous
- Strong interpersonal skills - Outstanding telephone manner
- Creative problem solving, multitasking and prioritizing skills, coupled with top-notch organizational skills with attention to detail
- Good team player, independent, and able to work under pressure
- Experienced in dealing with confidential information using discretion and sensitivity at all times
Candidates coming from the following industries are also highly advantageous and welcome - large F&B and Restaurant groups, Banking, Finance, Insurance and Cards Business (Loyalty Programs, Membership Sales), Aviation (Contact Centre), and
- A good work-life balance, comprehensive on-the-job training, and excellent MNC exposure.
- Attractive Remuneration Package: 5-day work week, Medical & Dental Benefits, Staff Activities, Annual Leaves and Holiday
- Contracted hours are based on shift pattern, varying hours may be necessary on a week-by-week basis
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.