The client is a long-established business services firm with a presence in the major cities around the world. They have sales and support offices in Hong Kong with strong reputation in the various industries regarding our provision of services and products by achieving technical excellence. With Hong Kong as its regional hub, the client is now looking to hire for a newly-created IT Support position to join their existing IT team.
• Responsible for carrying out system administration work and daily operation tasks including support call handling, network equipment monitoring, server support and backup service as well as ensuring the smooth operation in the company
• Working on the design and implementation of middleware services for internal and external projects
• Providing application deployment, production support, monitoring, problem diagnostics and performance tuning of middleware services to internal and external projects
• Develop and debug Linux kernel, bootloader, filesystems
• Collect system performance information and generate performance reports
• Handle IBM WebSphere management, installation and configuration automation, WebSphere Scripts
• Work with Linux and Unix platform such as AIX, HPUX, Sybase, Oracle, Crystal Report
• Perform system set-up and backup, software installation, and patch upgrade
• Establish and monitor backup and recovery systems
• Degree holder in information technology, computer science or related discipline.
• Minimum 2 years working experience in Windows XP/7, Window 2008 Server and Redhat Linux 6 system administration.
• Solid knowledge in technical infrastructure environment and experience in system architecture design.
• Hands-on experience in Redhat GFS, Redhat Cluster suite and middleware products such as Hyperion/BIEE, Tomcat, IIS, Apache, WebSphere and MQSeries.
• Experienced in blade server system administration is an added value.
• Self-motivated, and willing to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
• Good interpersonal and communication skill with a good command of spoken and written Chinese and English, knowledge of Mandarin is a plus.
We offer good prospects and on-job training to entry-level candidates or even fresh graduate students who feel passionate in Information Technology to join us!
Interested parties please send your CV to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
|Job ref no.||CT3112810-01#0421|
|Require to Travel||
Primetech Technology Limited (“Primetech") is the leading specialist of provider of IT experts in Hong Kong. For more than 15 years, we have been successfully placing our employees in different IT position through secondment. Our mission is to link our skilled employees with our business clients so that the right personnel is placed in the perfect position. It is because we dedicate the recognition of your professional knowledge and career prospects.
We hire a tremendous number of employees to work in the technology territory of private, public sectors and multinational corporations in Hong Kong through secondment. These corporations include listed enterprises in Telecom, Finance & Banking, FMCG, Fashion & Design, Retails & Marketing and Government Department.
If you are an Information Technology professional, a fresh graduate and possess the enthusiasm to involve in the IT field, do not hesitate to contact us now for your career development. We are pleased to share the opportunities with you.