- Provide customer service by answering incoming service requests via phone and responds to customer inquiries and concerns
- Service walk-in customer on loan enquiries and process their application, if necessary
- Contact customer for additional information and communicating the steps in the work order process
- At least 2 years' experience in loan handling
- Excellent customer service skill
- Able to communicate in English and Chinese
- Basic computer knowledge including Chinese Word Processing
Competitive remuneration package and fringe benefits will be offered to successful candidates. Please send your resume with present and expected salaryto The Human Resources Department, Promise (Hong Kong) Co., Limited, 14/F., Luk Kwok Centre, No. 72 Gloucester Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or click Apply Now to submit your application.
Promise (Hong Kong) Co., Limited is an equal opportunity employer, all the qualified candidates are welcome to apply for the position.
All the data collected will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used on employment related purpose only.
|Job ref no.||LO|
The parent company of Promise is SMBC Consumer Finance Co., Limited which is wholly owned by Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group (SMFG).
- The world's top 20 (total assets) of large scale banking group
- SMBC has a history of about 100 years in Japan
- Business not only in Japan, but also expand to Asia, America and Europe; listed on New York stock market; and invested 17.5% to BEA
- The pioneer of the consumer finance sector, has been leading the industry for almost half century
- Business has been set up not only in Hong Kong, but also in China and Thailand