Objective of the Role
The Corporate Banking Regional Processing Centre (“CBRPC") is set-up in Rabobank Hong Kong to serve the region from one central location. There are three major services currently provided by three separate teams of CBRPC under the Corporate Banking Target Operating Model (“CB TOM").
As maker of the Loan Processing Team of the department, his / her primary responsibilities are to ensure that:
Main Responsibilities & Accountabilities
Perform maker’s functions on the following tasks in a professional manner :
1. Book provisions following authorized Credit Committee decisions based on instructions coming from CBMO.
2. Process loan drawings, rollovers, (p-) repayments, interest payments and fee payments in systems based on Loan Request Form. The tasks include the following:
3. Process credit allocation issuance / amendment / cancellation / fee paid / fee received based on forms received from CBMO. The tasks include :
4. Participate in system enhancement / automation work related to loan processing work
5. Maintain diaries for events which are not captured by Midas
6. Amend Midas based on Nostro reconciliation results done by CBMO in case of deviations where necessary.
Education & Required knowledge
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114630-01#5504|
Rabobank is an international financial services provider operating on the basis of cooperative principles. It offers retail banking, wholesale banking, private banking, leasing and real estate services. As a cooperative bank, Rabobank puts customers’ interests first in its services. It serves approximately 8.8 million clients around the world. Rabobank Group is comprised of Coöperatieve Rabobank U.A. (Rabobank) and its consolidated subsidiaries in The Netherlands and abroad. It is committed to making a substantial contribution to welfare and prosperity in the Netherlands and to feeding the world sustainably.
We put the interests and ambitions of our customers and members first. With nearly two million members, we are one of the largest cooperatives in the Netherlands. And our members are more than just customers. They have a voice in deciding the bank's strategic course.