The Locker Room Attendant is responsible for, but not limited to, the overall upkeep and tidiness of the first floor locker room facility, including showers and dry sauna.
This position is directly involved with front of house operations and Member satisfaction. The basis of this role is to maintain high standards of cleanliness and Member service to increase value of the membership by:
• Providing exceptional service and excel at the extraordinary in all aspects of the operation
• Hands-on approach when dealing with Members in person
• Diligent and detailed cleanliness to provide a safe and hygienic environment for Members
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Keep work area clean and neat at all times.
• Must follow all Standards and Procedures as taught by DoFRS and Facilities leader.
• To ensure that a high standard of service is maintained throughout the locker room.
• Assist in the operations of all the locker room spaces as required:
Report dysfunctional equipment to DoFRS
• To maintain inventory of supplies for the operations of the locker room
• To attend daily line-ups, weekly and monthly meetings.
• To maintain a high standard of appearance and personal hygiene as outlined in the Employee Hand Book.
Minimum of a high school diploma or related discipline
Good customer service skills
Good presentation, communications and facilitation skills
Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese
Effectively verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work through complex data or situations to see the bigger picture
A flexible approach to problem solving and working with others
Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills and be able to communicate effectively with diverse workforce and members
Initiative and proactive. Eager to learn
Must have optimistic personality to handle high pressure environment.
Outgoing and ready for effective communication with all levels of staff and members.
Good common sense for making daily on-the-job decisions.
Enthusiasm, resilience, drive and an ability to manage your workload autonomously
Critical thinking skills, with the ability to imagine a better way and be able to bring those ideas to life
We offer attractive remuneration and career development opportunity. Please send full resume to Director of Human Resources, The American Club Hong Kong, 6/F, Chinachem Tower, 34-37 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong or by fax: 3585 1360. For more information please visit our website: www.americanclubhk.com
We are an equal opportunity employer. All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment related purpose only and handled in strict confidence by authorized personnel only. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. The personal data collected will be destroyed after 3 months.
The American Club is Hong Kong’s most prestigious private members club with a reputation of providing the highest quality of service and facilities. It is populated by one of the most international and affluent memberships anywhere in the world and is the only Club in Hong Kong with both Town and Country Clubhouses.
The Club has recently undertaken extensive renovations to ensure its facilities are setting a new world class standard and we now invite exceptional candidates to match our exceptional environment. We have the following vacancy for an outstanding individual with high levels of energy, enthusiasm, intelligence, excellent customer service skills and lots of personal initiative: