- Purchase orders follow up with overseas & local suppliers
- Follow up the import & export shipment for goods across Hong Kong, China and overseas
- Coordinate shipment arrangement s with suppliers, internal departments and forwarders
- Review / Checking packing list and invoice from suppliers
- Handle a full set of I/E shipping documents and customs declaration
- Daily updated shipment details in the company ordering report accurately
- Prepare shipment schedule s and reports
- Perform any other administration duties as assigned by supervisors
- Support ad hoc assignment
- 3 years or above relevant work experience preferable. Less experience will be considered as Logistics & Administrative Coordinator.
- HKCEE / HKDSE or Higher Diploma
- Grade E/Level 3 or above in HKCEE/HKDSE English Language
- Good command of spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Detail-minded, well-organized and able to work independently
- Good working attitude, helpful, mature, self-motivated and a good team player
- Under pressure with ability to communicate with all levels of staff
- Ability to organize workload for effective implementation
- Hands-on experience with Tradelink and MS Word and Excel
- Experience in using ERP will be an advantage
- Immediate availability is highly preferable
We offer 5 days work, medical scheme and competitive salary package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send detail resume, expected salary and data available to Administration Dept by clicking “Apply Now” .
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.