- Prepare invoicing, shipping documents and other administrative reports
- Responsible for inventory control and order fulfillment
- Monitor accounts receivables to ensure timely and accurate payments from customers
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Perform ad hoc projects and assignment when required
- Customs declaration (Tradelink)
- Support admin jobs
- F.6 standard or above
- 2-3 years working experience in MNC, preferably in medical device company
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (covering Putonghua) highly essential
- Proactive and strong communication
- Proficiency in MS office (Excel: Pivot Table; Words) and knowledge in AccPac is an advantage
- Able to work under pressure, handle multi tasks, well organized and customer-focused
- Immediate Available preferred
We offer attractive remuneration package and excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. Interested parties, please apply in confidence with full resume, current and expected salary, date of availability and click on below button “Apply Now”.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only. Only suitable candidates will be notified.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.