Excellent opportunity for logistics experts to work for a leading electronics manufacturing office. The chosen candidate will be responsible for providing logistics support to the team. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply!
Our client is one of the most reputable companies within the global manufacturing industry specialised in electronics. With a headquarter in Japan and over decades of history, they have been delivering the best products and services to the world. With steady and rapid expansion in business in Hong Kong, they are actively looking for a Logistics Assistant to join their dynamic company.
- Coordinate with several stakeholders such as suppliers, 3PL, sales team
- Negotiate shipping cost to optimise the delivery process
- Handle full set import/export document and shipment process
- Assist Logistics Manager in ad hoc projects
- Diploma or above in logistics or supply chain field
- Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Organised and detail-oriented individual
- Excellent command in both English and Chinese
- Exposure within a leading company
- Provide education subsidies
- Guaranteed double pay + discretionary bonus