Main Job Description:
- Warehousing: Coordinate and manage the 3rd party warehouse services providers for warehousing operation.
- Shipping : Inward and outward shipping/delivery coordination between internal business partners in the organization & external 3PL services providers.
- Inventory Management: manage shipment discrepancy & stock adjustment in inventory system, monitor inventory system accuracy of stock on hands.
- Wholesale Administration: Provide sales support for wholesales transaction, issues S/O, follow up monthly sales report, assist sales team to prepare for the “Wholesales Buy" or Trade Show.
- General Management: Assist management to do cost analysis and KPI reports for the logistics related activities
- General Management : Assist management in solution development including SOP & Processing Flow.
- Any other project or task assigned by the management
Skills & Requirement:
- Has high degree of responsibility, good attitude and positive thinking.
- Loyal & stable, mature, pleasant, enthusiastic with optimistic personality
- Good planning & organization skills, Numeric, detail oriented, systematic & good judgment
- Self-motivated, capable to work multi-tasks.
- Good team player with strong interpersonal skills and work ethic. Team work focus.
- A fast learner with high adaptability, open to the challenges of working in a demanding environment. Must able to work under pressure to cope with the flexible/tight schedule.
- Familiar with multicultural environment
- Education background in Logistics Engineering, Supply Chain /Operation Management, Accounting, Statistics, Merchandising or related discipline.
- Proficient computer skills especially in a strong skill of EXCEL & Powerpoint.
We offer competitive remuneration package including 5-day work, double pay, variable bonus, medical, life, dental and AD&D insurance coverage. Please send full resume and expected salary to the Human Resources Dept., 23/F., Guangdong Investment Tower, 148 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong and marked “Private & Confidential" on the envelope or by clicking Apply Now
(All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purposes. Only short-listed candidate will be notified)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3118200-01#6458|
The Time Is Right For A Global Chinese Luxury Lifestyle Brand
Since its inception in 1994, Shanghai Tang has been the pioneering luxury lifestyle brand from China.
Inspired by the beauty and richness of the Chinese culture, the brand started as a bespoke tailoring atelier and expanded its offer to ready-to-wear apparels and accessories as well as lifestyle home and gift products.
With China & the Chinese culture progressively exerting their influence on the global stage, the time is right for Shanghai Tang to be transformed into a truly scalable global Chinese luxury lifestyle brand.
Playing the important role of the global curator of modern Chinese aesthetics – Shanghai Tang creates lifestyle products with Chinese Chic touches that are international and relevant to the cosmopolitan global citizens of today.
We are now inviting a dynamic, enthusiastic and high caliber individuals to join our Logistics Team in Hong Kong.