• Provide professional member services including responding to members’ enquiries and resolving complaints
• Assist with customers’ membership and hotel bookings and transactions
• Assist with gift redemption
• Location: Tsuen Wan
• Extra first year joined bonus, shift allowance, monthly performance bonus, language bonus
• 5 working days
• Form 5 or above
• More than 1 year customer service experience is preferred, preferably in aviation, tourism or hotel industry
• Fresh graduation is also welcome
• Good command of spoken English and Chinese
If interested, please send your resume to annwong@
recruitfirst.com.hk or 62217218/ 37023576 for more information.
Please send your resume to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
Please note that only short listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.
|Job ref no.||CT3117602-01#0244|
|Require to Travel||
RecruitFirst is the fastest growing human resource consultancy in the Asia Pacific. We are focused on providing our clients temporary, contract and permanent employment solutions, ranging from support to management roles. Our specialization lies in the Banking and Finance, Insurance, Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), Luxury Retail and Information & Telecommunication sectors.
Premise on our mission to help people find better jobs and organizations find better people, RecruitFirst is dedicated to ensuring that the best candidates and employers are connected via the rigorous recruitment processes and extensive database that we are continuously developing.