- Responsible for overall maintenance program and schedule of daily maintenance activities of a large-scale process facility or municipal wastewater treatment plant
- To plan, implement and report on the preventive, corrective maintenance and overhaul of plant asset.
- Familiar with Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) is preferred
- Organize inventory control and asset management
- Responsible for procurement of spare parts and outsourcing of maintenance service.
- Familiar with Health & Safety rules, plan and procedures
- Minimum Diploma in Electrical, Electronics or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Min 5 years of hands on maintenance experience.
- Must have a Grade A electrical certificate, Grade B is preferred.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork
- Working location: Tuen Mun
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Maintenance Engineer.
|Job ref no.||CT3130312-01#4143|