- Prepare the Master Budget and exercise tight budgetary control;
- Review the key performance indicators of different profit centres and strategic business units monthly;
- Provide the sufficient and accurate information for strategic planning and control;
- Initate the productivity improvement and cost reduction measures with periodical review;
- To comply with all legislative requirements and administrative rules of all concerned authorities of China and Hong Kong.
- Degree, diploma or professional qualification in Management Accounting or Accounting(CIMA, CMA, CPA);
- 2 years of experience with accounting firms preferred;
- Initial on-the-job training and Management Development Programme;
- Strong leadership skills, good communication skills, logical thinking and analytical mind, business-like attitude;
- Self-motivated with a strong sence of responsibility, organized, detailed-minded and able to work under pressure;
- Good command in English, fluency in Mandarin would be a definite advantage
- Working Location : Shenzhen Bay (深圳南山區 - 深圳灣口岸15分鐘車程)
- Daily travel to PRC
- Working hours: 09:00-18:00 (5 days working with on whole day on duty per month on Saturday);
Benefits included year-end discretionary bonus and medical scheme. Attractive salary will be offered.
Interested parties please apply with full resume and expected salary by clicking Apply Now
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and all personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3115413-01#7869|
|Require to Travel||