Due to our business extension, we are looking for high caliber individual for the following position:
Assist the MIS Manager to plan and manage the entire MIS infrastructure and system related activities, which include projects, operations, resources and MIS related matter Network & System Management.
The main responsibilities include the following:
- To fulfill MIS policy and standard defined to support business development and operation
- To assist in MIS infrastructure, security control, networking, back-up, disaster recovery for business continuity and application systems support
- To evaluate the requirement of hardware/software and IT modules
- To assist in maximizing resources utilization by the planned business activities
- To participate in ad-hoc MIS related projects assigned or as when required
- To liaise with suppliers and business counterparts to arrange for IT hardware and services needed
- To assist in supervising MIS staff for daily support in all IT service areas
- Degree holder in Computer Science or IT related field
- 10+ years’ IT and computing experience, including 5 years in supervising staff and vendors
- Merchandising experience required, relating to POS system knowledge
- Experience in networking, Oracle system and client support areas
- Experience in IT equipment sourcing process and maintenance contracts
- Technical problem solving skill and able to work under tight schedule and pressure
- Good command of spoken & written English and Chinese
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate that includes free staff canteen, staff purchase discount, medical insurance benefits, annual leave, birthday leave, provident fund scheme and 13th-month salary plus a discretionary bonus scheme, etc.
Interested parties, please apply with full resume in MS Word format with present and expected salary to us by clicking Apply Now.
Company website: www.newyaohan.com
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
Panda Sociedade de Gestao de Investimentos Limitada - A Subsidiary of STDM
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3118201-01#7139|