• Provide comprehensive financial strategies to clients
• Develop and maintain close relationship with clients to monitor and review their portfolios
• Design and review wealth management solutions
• Monitor and Assist clients to achieve financial goals
• Degree holder (Fresh graduates will also be considered)
• Goal oriented, energetic and outgoing
• Proactive, independent and able to work under pressure.
• Good written and verbal communication skills in both English and Chinese
• Mandarin is a plus
• Experience in banking or client related area will be an advantage
• Immigration Arrangements for Non-Local Graduates (IANG非本地畢業生留港) are welcome
• Applicant must be a Hong Kong Identity Card holder
• Overseas conventions & seminars
• Comprehensive training programs for professional advancement
• 1 year fast-track promotion to Junior Management
• Monthly income up to $50,000 with very attractive remuneration package
Please email [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] with full resume and expected salaries
*All in formation received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment related purposes.
|Job ref no.||CT3112652-01#0028|
We are a market leader in financial industry. With our 90 years’ solid and high quality experiences, we serve clients in 18 markets around the Asia-Pacific region. We help clients succeed by defining, designing, and monitoring wealth management solution that help them effectively manage risk and wealth creation. We are inviting high-qualified candidate to join our professional team to meet our rapid growth in Hong Kong and China Market.