- Responsible for leading a team of technical staff and contractors for the maintenance works on building and structure, building services, electronic systems and other facility within Terminal
- Ensure the equipment, system and facilities are serviced and maintained according to sets of standards and specifications
- Plan and execute a value for money, efficient and effective maintenance program in conjunction with concerned parties
- Manage system breakdown to minimize the downtime and impact on operations
- Monitor and analyze equipment faults and take appropriated corrective actions to improve the system and equipment availability
- Ensure spare parts inventory level and make adjustments to optimize parts and tools meeting maintenance requirements
- Develop, plan and implement system and equipment upgrade to improve the overall efficiency and meet the business needs
- Ensure safety and environmental friendly working environment exists and achieve full compliance with the relevant legislation and ISO / OHSAS standards
- Upkeep all building facilities/utilities and cleanliness in Terminal andensure all maintenance program and projects are cost-effective
- Coordinate the development, implementation and maintenance of the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) program
- Manage and motivate staff to achieve the highest performance
- Plan and provide appropriated trainings to develop staff and ensure the succession plan
- Prepare and control of annual maintenance budget
- Manage and negotiate with contractors on outsourced project and maintenance works
- Develop, plan and implement improvement projects that including fitting out works and energy saving program
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Degree holders in Building Services, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- 10 years' engineering or facility experience with at least 3 years' at managerial level
- Strong people management and presentation skills
- Familiar with local regulations and E&M standards
- Good command of English and Chinese
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including managerial bonus, cross-district transportation allowance, medical insurance (including family members), dental coverage, life insurance and employer topped-up MPF contributions.
Interested parties please apply with full resume detailing experience, qualifications and expected salary by post, by e-mail or click Apply Now.
By post: Human Resources, 6/F North Office Block, SuperTerminal 1, Hong Kong International Airport, HK
By e-mail: email@example.com
Please quote the above reference in your application. To know more about our company, please visit our website http://www.hactl.com/.
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.