To assist Property Management Manager in managing the daily operation of property management which provides property management services to the Company's tenants and users, carpark management, sustainability, pest control, horticulture, and cleaning services in the company.
- Support the Property Management Manager in executing various strategy and operational procedures in sustainability and company audit
- Assist to provide the value-added property management services
- Keep Monitoring on cleaning, garbage handling, recycling, pest control, horticulture, carpark systems, pandemic measures, etc.
- Responsible for property facility repair and maintenance works
- Identify areas requiring preventive or remedial actions in scope of works
- Supervise the on-site vendors and service providers.
- Coordinate for the procurement of services/ materials /equipment
- Liaise with relevant parties and to ensure the implementation of daily operation goes smoothly
- Build up and maintain good relation with tenants
- Handle and follow up the enquires from tenants
- Administer the tenancy issues
- Assist in preparing management budgets
- Supervise subordinates to ensure their performance are always up to standard
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- 5 years' experience on property management with 2 years in supervisory level
- Degree or Higher Diploma in Building Studies / Property Management / Facility Management / Administration
- Customer oriented and good communication skill
- Good command of English and Chinese