A new head count for a medium size local enterprise. We are looking to improve our general IT support for the company.
- Direct and monitor all-rounded IT service, management, infrastructure
- Oversee and support store level application - POS, CRM, eComm, ERP etc.
- Keep abreast of the latest IT solutions and trends, having initiatives for improving service quality and system integration;
- Plan and arrange for AV facilities, conference room facilities, offsite communication facilities, CCTV and VOIP systems;
- Manage, negotiate and liaise with external service providers and internal users; and
- Supervise IT technicians to offer support to office operation, in-house staff training and ad-hoc events.
- Lead IT operation planning, infrastructure planning, technical support and software solutions migration
- Communicate and work closely with multiple stakeholders
- Application and operation support for different departments and fulfil users requests
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or related disciplines;
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience, in which at least 2 years or above at supervisory level.
- Previous working experience in Retail industry is an advantage;
- Possess solid technical knowledge including servers and network administration, cybersecurity, system integration, etc.;
- Previous planning and implementation experience on POS application
- Possess strong analytical, interpersonal and negotiation skills; and
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- with CAN DO spirit