At the moment, we are looking for a Manager – Restaurant & Bar to join our professional team at Crowne Plaza Hong Kong Kowloon East.
- Co-ordinate the day to day operations of the Restaurant to obtain maximum profit and maximum guest satisfaction
- Minimize wastage on food and beverage by close monitoring and enforcing standard operating procedures
- Co-ordinate the day to day operations of the Bar in hotel to obtain maximum profit and maximum guest satisfaction
- Oversee the management of restaurants, bars, outlets, kitchen operations, catering operations, banquet operations
- Maintain and continuously improve in beverage and food sales
- Work with sales to manage the development of new products and services
- Take and maintain inventories of all beverages including wine, liquor, champagne, etc.
- Anticipate and prepare for change in market demands and trends; revise operations when necessary
- 4 years or above and related experience including supervisory experience in Food & Beverage Operation or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Holder of diploma or above in Hotel and Catering Operations or related discipline
- Excellent communication skills, guest service orientated, with good command of Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities are used often
- Will be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays