- Analyse operational performance through application, reports and data analyses to identify and segregate issues with negative impact on Performance Scores.
- Liaise directly with business partners around the world to develop solutions for immediate implementation.
- Manage all aspects of database uploads to update service standards
- Develop robust Peak Period plans and Seasonal Plans to ensure performance
- Participate in facilities audit program and assist with the production of audit reports as assigned.
- Develop and generate regular reporting of performance analytics
- Prepare graphs for presentations, decision papers and advice papers as required
- Provide ad-hoc analytical support and performance score cards to Senior Management
- Experience in Supply Chain & Logistics is highly desirable
- Extensive and applied knowledge of reporting
- Extensive analytical skills
- 5 years minimum experience in analytical field or related field
- 2 years minimum Project Management experience
- Excellent command of both written and verbal English, knowledge of other languages preferred
- Preferred experience in parcel shipping industry
- Extensive proficiency in MS Excel and demonstrated ability to manipulate data rapidly and efficiently
- Excellent computer skills in MS Word, and PowerPoint; MS Access and MS Project knowledge desirable
- Must sign a non-disclosure agreement (as applicable)
- Qualities of an organized, self-motivated and committed team member able to take initiative
- High cultural awareness
If you are interested please send your full resume in MS Word format, along with salary history and expectation to Daniel Luk ([via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]) and a cc: copy to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ].
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.