The incumbent will assist in driving the sales & marketing strategies for the portfolio in Hong Kong. He/she will develop and implement sales & marketing plans and manage relationships with different stakeholders including but not limited to respective business units, property agencies, contractors, design house.
- Manage sales of residential properties, including but not limited to sales system, sales administration and operation, sales logistic, sales documentation, price-lists and after sales follow-up.
- Responsible for marketing of properties, support and execute a full spectrum of branding, marketing and promotional campaigns;
- Monitor sales activities and liaise with property agents, solicitors and bankers etc
- Conduct market research and analysis;
- Champion project implementation, including preparation of project plan, progress management, budgetary control and ensure seamless communication between different stakeholders.
- University graduate in Marketing, Surveying or related disciplines;
- 8+ years Sales & Marketing experience in Hong Kong property related field;
- Sound knowledge and experience in Sales, Marketing, Advertising and PR for property sales projects;
- Strong in market research, product planning and development, sales and marketing strategy formulation and implementation;
- Knowledge on Residential (First-hand Sales) Ordinance
- Exposure in valuation and land acquisition would definitely be an advantage;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal Skills;
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English & Chinese/Mandarin;
- Self-motivated, independent, responsible and flexible; willing to work overtime and during holidays.
Working Location: Tsuen Wan
We offer 5-day work and competitive remuneration package including annual leave, discretionary bonus, dental and medical coverage and Top-up MPF. We value our employees’ career development and provide them with a variety of internal and external training opportunities.