- Manage data and provide support on Oracle Fusion Cloud Procurement platform
- Develop trusted working relationships with business stakeholders and key users
- Partner with key users of other business departments as needed in documenting and analyzing
- Provide support to stakeholders in helping them mediate and resolve issues/conflicts during implementation
- Review the functional and technical specifications to ensure it covers all requirements
- Facilitate the execution of tests (including but not limited to SIT, UAT, data migration test, performance test, etc.)
- Coordinate the requirement collection, user acceptance testing(UAT), application rollout, day-to-day applications operation & support, system maintenance
- Assist user to achieve the business strategies and objectives through IT solutions
- Base in Hong Kong and visit China offices when necessary
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Information Technology, Business Administration or equivalent
- 8 – 10 years of experience in supporting ERP system or implementation project, preferably with knowledge in procurement process and rollouts in multiple geographic locations
- Experience in implementing / supporting IT solutions for real estate, asset management, property industry or hotel industry
- Experience on different applications: ERP, CRM, Data warehouse, Logistic, Inventory, RPA, with hands-on knowledge in Oracle Fusion Cloud is an advantage
- Knowledge in Finance & Procurement modules are desirable
- Solid project management skills, preferably with PMP and/or Agile PM qualification
- Proactive and able to drive changes, ability to introduce new ways of working and sustainable change to a diverse range of end users
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Cantonese, fluent Mandarinwould be an added advantage
- Candidates with less experience and qualifications will be considered as Assistant Manager, Digital Enablement
Salary and benefits will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Please send a full resume with available date, present and expected salary to The Human Resources Department, 32/F., Great Eagle Centre, 23 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong .
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment-related purpose. Applicants who have not heard from us within four weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data will be destroyed after 12 months.