Manager / Assistant Manager - Human Resources (Compensation and Benefits)
- Handle staff compensation and benefits administration including payroll, medical and life insurance, leave management, training administration and employee benefit programs etc.
- Maintain the staff e-Leave and e-Learning platforms in high accuracy;
- Give hand to expatriates management and related visa administration;
- Prepare various HR statistical reports and market surveys for management review;
- Provide general HR support and services to the staff; and
- Take up ad hoc tasks as assigned by management.
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or business related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years solid compensation and benefits administration experience preferably in financial industry
- Sound knowledge in HK Employment Ordinance & other statutory regulations
- Good PC skills and Chinese Word Processing, veteran of MS Office Excel (VLookup, Pivot Table) is a must
- Strong analysis and report writing skills
- Detail-minded, good with numbers and strong communication skills
- Proficiency in Chinese, English and Mandarin;
Attractive remuneration and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidate.
Interested candidates should apply with detailed resume, present and expected salaries by clicking the Apply Now button.
All information received will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.