The incumbent will be responsible for managing all renovations and major works in the community including infrastructure, E&M, building and structural fabric; monitoring and coordinating the works carried out by in-house team, consultants and contractors.
- Preferable degree holder in Civil Engineering, Building Services Engineering, Building Surveying, Construction Management or related discipline
- It will be an advantage to have professional qualification such as chartered engineer, surveyor or construction manager
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience in project management or similar capacity
- Similar experience in handling large scale renovation works for residential estates and infrastructure preferred
- Good interpersonal and communication skills; Self-motivated with analytical mind
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
Less experience will be considered for the post of Assistant Manager - Contract Management & Works